HOOPING PARTIES IN THE TRIANGLE

Hi!  I'm Melanie.  I'm 16 and I would love to entertain at your child's party!  I will provide fun and festive entertainment for children from 5 to 10 years old in the Durham area.

I've been hooping since 2009.  I've been trained by professional hoop dancers Julia (Jewels) Hartsell Crews and Sara Phoenix.  I performed at my school and at my summer camp.  I went to Leadership Training Camp at the Carolina Friends School, worked as a Counselor-in-Training at the Friends School and at the Emerson Waldorf School, served as a Crew Leader at the Vacation Bible Camp at our church, and was a Junior Aide for my sister's Daisy Girl Scout Troop. 

Currently I attend the Durham School of the Arts, Chorus and Drama pathways.  I'm on the Ultimate Frisbee Team and a member of the Singer-Songwriter Club and the HOMIES Club.  I am a graduate of Immaculata Catholic School, where I played volleyball, acted in plays, sang in the choir, and directed the Junior Choir.

I love kids and I love hooping and I'd love to work for you! 

Party entertainment for kids by a kid!

Hooping it up at the North Carolina State Fair, 2010

Hooping at the North Carolina State Fair, 2010